US Controls Installs Rolling Mill Spray System in Sweden
Posted 10 March, 2020
One our most recent projects was an installation for a new aluminum mill in Northern Europe. US Controls supplied a multiple header spray system, top and bottom works and top backup headers. US Controls was instrumental in designing a new spray system to fit into this mill housing, clearing all obstacles that may have interfered. The new Spray System included 34 dual spray valve zones, including narrow edge sprays. Also included with the system is an integrated I/O control cabinet for communication with the systems software.
- Key features in securing the order included:
- USC's patented self-cleaning, 77LPM & 38LPM valve platform with complete front side access for electrical upgrades and valve maintenance.
- USC's known performance, valve reliability and flexibly design.
- USC's engineering and manufacturing the new spray headers to fit into the rolling mills' housing design.
- On-time delivery and installation.
Back to the latest news stories